03 May 2008

I'll claim her!!

Guess who was recently named Greater Atlanta Christian School's Outstanding Educator of the Year for the elementary school?

KAY BRYANT

(I usually call her Mom.)

Of course, she didn't have to win an award for me to know that she's a brilliant teacher - it's just nice that other people are taking public notice too! (And now I can appeal to the informed opinions of many others when I broadcast what may otherwise seem to be biased comments about her amazing teaching talents.)

Congratulations, Mom! I'm proud of you!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Mom! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Not that I ever doubted... but brilliance really does run in the family!

Unknown said...

THAT was a very sweet (and so incredibly, absolutely TRUE) thing to say, DPS.

Kelli said...

You're both very sweet, but can we please remember that this post is congratulating my MOM?

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to need an insulin shot if I keep reading these posts...

CONGRATULATIONS!! KELLI'S MOM

mad4books said...

Congrats, Ms. B! Oh, and Happy Mother's Day today!

P.S. I've been to 2 classes led by your daughter, and it appears that you may have passed on your "Outstanding Educator" gene...