22 June 2007

I'm tired...

...of blogging. Well, tired of writing in general. I've been having a hard time stringing words together for the last month or so. I mean, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so it always takes me a while to write something substantial, but this is ridiculous. I'm not usually one to turn in assignments late, but it's happened twice so far this summer - I just can't seem to get it together.

What I'm saying is this: it's summer vacation. And I'm taking a break from writing anything that I don't have to write. Maybe I'll pick it back up in a couple of months...

3 comments:

Sue said...

you're right, no choices is the worst. Am I to assume you have no choices right now??

Mark Neill said...

happy birthday to you in 2 days

Anonymous said...

The world needs some more blogs from KB!