21 December 2006

coming soon...

My silly little blog has been in need of a makeover/transformation, for quite some time. I just happen to have a little window of time for making such changes, so it's coming soon, perhaps before my next post. This might even include a new name, new colors, and perhaps a little refocusing and reframing. Dare I go as far as including a profile picture?! I don't know... I generally assume the world's better off without my highly unphotogenic face floating around in cyberspace... but maybe, just maybe...

2 comments:

Christiaan said...

hi there,
just stumbled on your blog, read a few posts, liked your profile text, so I thought I'd invite you to my blog. Maybe a bit of 'kindred spirits' here, who knows. Have a look at http://sundaybodhisunday.blogspot.com/ and drop me a comment.

Jared Cramer said...

i like the new look and really like the new name